Reports & Research
Same-sex marriage in the United States: Focus on the facts
This book, written by Sean Cahill, director of the Task Force’s Policy Institute, provides clear-cut and non-partisan statistical information, data and analysis of:
- The anti-gay marriage movement, its resources, and its broader agenda;
- Demographics of families headed by same-sex couples;
- The economic and emotional costs of marriage inequality;
- The growth in support for equality reflected in public opinion and local and state policy;
- The size and behavior of the lesbian, gay and bisexual voting bloc.
Same-sex marriage in the United States: Focus on the facts is now available for 15% off its cover price of $12.95 at the Lexington Books Web site (http://www.lexingtonbooks.com) or by calling 800-462-6420.
- The Issues
- Get Involved
- Our Work
- Reports & Research
- Support Us
- About Us